One service that reduces project risk is accurate shipments. On
time, on budget, no surprises, promises kept. As fuel surcharges
eat into overall capital cost acquisition, smart shipments keep the lid
on rising costs of project equipment.
- On time delivery, especially rush jobs
- Protect equipment from damage
- Keep cost under control even with "fuel surcharges"
Customer or PrimEquip pays freight bill
- Each project has unique shipping requirements
- Agree to shipping responsibility, usually PrimEquip
- Agree to carrier and methods, i.e. "Tarp the Load"
- Define exact ship-to address
- Define delivery times
- Prescribe delivery date when critical
- Add freight bill number to Invoice
Another successful project!